Home > Suppliers > Herbs & Medicines >

Dried Hibiscus Suppliers

(68 Suppliers Found)
Filter Results
Region:
USA (2)
Nigeria (14)
Egypt (9)
 
Select
Page 1 of 4
Dried Hibiscus Flower..

Dried Hibiscus Flowers" one can make tea, syrup, all kinds of drinks and cocktails. They can also be crushed into flakes and used as condiment (to flavor r

Hibiscus Flower..

A company built with a purpose to serve all customers with trust and high quality service and goods. We are a Nepal based company involved in many products glob

Essential Management Ltd.

United Kingdom Exporter
Dried Hibiscus Flower..

Hibiscus is a genus of flowering plant in the mallow family growing in the North Eastern and Central parts of Nigeria. Nigeria is one of the worlds largest expo

Hibiscus Flower..

Available Specifications: Colour: Red Moisture: 11%max Admixture: 2% maximum Stuffing: 12 metric tons in 1 x 40 FCL Packaging: 25kg or 30kg per polypropylene ba

VOB GLOBAL LTD

United Kingdom Supplier
Dried Hibiscus..

ORIGIN: The Air -àDried Petals of Nigerian Hibiscus flowers à GRADE: Nigerian Hibiscus Flowers, Hand-Picked Select &At

Dried Hibiscus Flower..

We are Suppliers of Dried Hibiscus Flowers (WHOLE,  SIFTINGS,  POWDER).  We are pleased to introduce our company to you, as

DRIED HIBISCUS FLOWERS..

Dried Hibiscus Flower stands as one of our core export products. This is because of its availability all the year round albeit the peak period is between Novemb

DRIED HIBISCUS FLOWERS
DRIED HIBISCUS SIFTING
Nancia Dried Hibiscus Sabdarif.....

Nancia Dried Hibiscus Flowers are specially selected flowers from within Nigeria. We have very strong experience in the purchase of this flower, thus have very

Dried Hibiscus Flower..

Bagiwa Global Synergy ltd is a reliable and trustworthy trading company based in Lagos, home to Nigerias commercial capital and one of Africas busiest ports. T

HIBISCUS ..

QUALITY SPECIFICATION Color: Red, Dark Red Deep Purple Packaging: 20Kg PP Bags Acid Insoluble Ash: 0.015 Moisture : 12% Max Total Ash 10% Max Salmonella Negativ

Dried Hibiscus Flower..

Specifications Processing Type: AirDried Flowers Color:Red Type:Hibiscus Packaging Details: 25kg in PP Bags Specifications The dried fleshy calyxes of hibiscus

Dried Hibiscus Flower
Dried Hibiscus Flower
Dried Hibiscus Flower
Dried Hibiscus Flower..

SPECIFICATIONS:  Impurities: 2% Total Ash: 10% Appearance: Cleaned Red Petals Colour Moisture Content: 12%

Dried Hibiscus Flower
Dried Hibiscus Flower..

Dried Hibiscus Flower In Red Color Single Herbs & Spices Origin of Sudan

Select
1  2  3  4  Next >
Welcome to TradeKey Suppliers Portal

If you are not a member yet

Click to Join FREE!

Joining FREE will help you enjoy the following services:

  • Post your requirements in seconds!
  • Find suppliers from 220 countries!
  • Compare quality & price instantly!
  • Receive industry specific product alerts!
  • Dedicated team of Buyer consultants!
  • Free Subscription to our E-magazine!
  • Latest TradeShow alerts!

What our Buyers say

"These people did everything to my satisfaction, good quality, fast reaction, save shippment ...

Industrial E-Magazines

Subscribe to our exclusive E-Magazine to receive the latest product catalogs of our Premium Suppliers!

Login or Register FREE for immediate download!

Search Suppliers:              

Receive periodic, updated product information tailored only for You!

You cannot afford to miss the potential business just because you were not updated.

Tradealert
Looking for:
Email:  
Product:  
1
Exclusive Updates

Receive exclusive email updates
for new products & buying needs.

3
Latest Information

Comprehensive information on assorted products & buyer's needs.

2
Profile Information

One click access to suppliers,manufacturers & buyers profiles

4
Easily access on Information

One click access to get more information on the selected products & buying needs.

 
Book call on your favorite time

By Signing Up. I agree to TradeKey.com Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, IPR and receive emails related to our services